15 Amp Horizontal Rackmount Surge Strip 1582-S Series
- Designed for power distribution from the front of the unit.
- 1U horizontal 19" rackmount installation.
- Available with lighted on/off switch or red pilot light to indicate power on.
- Available in ASA 61 grey or black powder coat finish.
- Click here for our non-surge protected version.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge wire cord - 14/3 SJT type for extreme temperature ranges and integral molded plug.
- Plug types available are NEMA 5-15P straight blade or NEMA L5-15P locking type.
- Includes 15 Amp, 125 VAC circuit breaker to prevent accidental overload.
- Surge protected panels incorporate our surge module:
- Max Energy (Joules) is 1080 J.
- 25000 Amp rated MOV’s for a total of 75,000 Amps of single pulse transient current.
- Voltage Protection Rating (Vpr) of 500V, in all 3 modes (L-N, L-G, N-G).
- Nominal Discharge Current (In) of 5kA.
- Green indicator light confirms surge module is active.
- Internal protection will disconnect the surge module at the end of it's useful life (and extinguish the green light) but will maintain power to the load, now unprotected.
- Voltage suppression at the outlet guards against transients from equipment on the outlet strip.
- cRUus recognized to UL 1449 & C22.2 No. 269.3-17 & No. 269.4-17, for Surge Protective Devices – Type 3 & Type 4.
- cRUus recognized to UL 1363 & C22.2 No. 308-18, for Relocatable Power Taps & Multi Outlet Assemblies.