Type 4 Mild Steel Freestanding Enclosure 1418 N4 FS Series
- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls with provision for panel mounting or rack mounting of equipment.
- Provides a degree of protection from falling dirt, dust, oil and water.
- Available with front access only or both front and rear access.
- A variety of inner panels, rack mounting rails and swing out frames are available to provide flexibility in mounting arrangements.
- UL 508A Type 12
- CSA Type 12
- Complies with
- Formed 12 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Lifting eyes provide for easy enclosure handling.
- Doors are supported with heavy gauge continuous hinges.
- Doors are secured with a three point latch and operated with a key locking automotive type handle.
- Latch rods are equipped with rollers for easier door closing.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured .
- Provision for light kit mounting.
- Mounting channels are welded on the inside of the enclosure for mounting of optional inner panels or rack equipment rails.
- A grounding stud is provided in the enclosure and a bonding stud is provided on the door.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door (Two pockets are provided for dual access units).
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
- Optional inner panels, rails, frames and supports are available in white powder coating.
- Item Details
Add to Cart
Nema 4 Freestanding Enclosure - 72 x 25 x 18 inches - Steel/Gray Learn More
Nema 4 Freestanding Enclosure - 72 x 31 x 24 inches - Steel/Gray Learn More
Nema 4 Freestanding Enclosure - 72 x 37 x 24 inches - Steel/Gray Learn More