Type 4X Polyester Inline Enclosure PJI Series
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides outstanding insulation and protection where equipment may be hosed down or be very wet.
- Ideal in applications with high temperatures or highly corrosive environments.
- UL 508A Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- CSA Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Molded fiberglass polyester enclosure with matching cover is easily punched, cut, or drilled.
- Threaded brass inserts are provided for optional inner panel.
- Cover is fastened with captive stainless steel screws in threaded brass inserts.
- Captive oil resistant gasket provides a positive seal.
- Mounting through rear holes on enclosure. Use #8 x 1 inch screw (not included).
- Enhanced UV inhibitors protect against outdoor weathering.
- Aavailable with and without mounting feet.
- Operating temperatures between 130°C and -40°C (266°F to -40°F).
- Impact index of 6.78J (5 ft/lb).
- For corrosion resistance information, please refer to table in Technical Information.
- Fiberglass polyester material has a gray finish.
- Optional aluminum inner panel natural finish.
- Item Details
Add to Cart
Nema 4X Fiberglass Wallmount Enclosure - 6.7 x 3.9 x 3.9-pj744 Learn More
Nema 4X Fiberglass Wallmount Enclosure - 9.0 x 3.9 x 3.9-pj944 Learn More
Nema 4X Fiberglass Wallmount Enclosure - 6.7 x 3.9 x 3.9 Learn More
Nema 4X Fiberglass Wallmount Enclosure - 9.0 x 3.9 x 3.9 Learn More
Inner Panel - For use with PJ744 - Steel Learn More
Inner Panel - For use with PJ944 - Steel Learn More