Eclipse Command System - NEMA 12 ECP Series
- Designed to enclose electronic controls, instruments and components in indoor environments where dirt, dust, oil and water may be present.
- Ideal for use with suspension systems.
- Multiple mounting provisions and full front mounting space provide for ideal operator interface.
- Smooth flush surfaces and attractive finishes compliment high tech equipment.
- UL 508A Type 12
- CSA Type 12
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Formed from 16 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Reversible rear door is secured with slotted quarter turn fasteners.
- Door frames have zinc die-cast corners with extrusion pressed aluminum profiles.
- Door front panels are 3mm aluminum.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Quarter turn latches formed from mild steel.
- Formed steel hinge with stainless steel hinge pins.
- Fastening is recommended with optional Tara Plus or 50/80 suspension systems.
- Optional red handle easily mounts horizontally to bottom of enclosure front frame. Order separately.
- Heavy duty re-inforcing plate included.
- Finished in RAL 7040 gray powder coating.
- Door panel is natural aluminum.
- Item Details
Add to Cart
Command Enclosure - 16 x 16 x 10 - Gray Learn More
Command Enclosure - 16 x 20 x 10 - Gray Learn More
Command Enclosure - 20 x 24 x 12 - Gray Learn More
Eclipse Command Panel - 12 x 12 - Aluminum Learn More
Eclipse Command Panel - 12 x 16 - Aluminum Learn More
Eclipse Command Panel - 16 x 16 - Aluminum Learn More
Eclipse Command Panel - 16 x 20 - Aluminum Learn More