Type 4/3R Mild Steel Splitter Trough CN4ST Series
- The splitter troughs are designed for distribution of up to 600 A (max) service using either 3 or 4 wires.
- CSA Certified Type 3R, 12, 4
- Complies with
- Formed and spot welded from 16 gauge steel. When width is 8" or more, 14 gauge.
- Factory installed splitter blocks.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity - designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Doors may be easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Hinges are constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- Hinge pins are stainless steel.
- Inner panel is included.
- Cover and enclosure are finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
- Inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
- Item Details
Add to Cart
3R/4 Splitter Trough 70A 3 Wire - Steel Learn More
3R/4 Splitter Trough 70A 3 Wire - Steel/Gray Learn More
3R/4 Splitter Trough 125A 3 Wire - Steel/Gray Learn More
3R/4 Splitter Trough 125A 3 Wire - Steel/Gray-3 Wire Learn More
3R/4 Splitter Trough 125A 3 Wire - Steel Learn More
3R/4 Splitter Trough 225A 3 Wire - Steel Learn More
3R/4 Splitter Trough 225A 4 Wire - Steel Learn More
3R/4 Splitter Trough 225A 4 Wire - Steel/Gray-4 Wire Learn More